Monday, February 14, 2011

3 years


February 14, 2008 -This guy took me out long horn stake house, then to the state house in columbia, SC we walked around the state house looking at all the statues as he told me the stores behind them all. Then we walked up the steps to the top of the state house and sat down to talk. We laughed, flirted, talked, then he looked at me and told me that he had talked to my dad and got his permission to pursue a relationship with me. Then he asked if he had my permission too... I said "of course"! After that we went to starbucks then came back to campus and watched a move that I cannot for the life of me remember what it was. That is where it all began

February 14, 2009- The same guy picks me up infront of my dorm at 4:50 am.

I had no idea what in the world we could be doing that we had to get up so early. We drove down to Charleston, SC to the beach to watch the sun rise. He packed us a breakfast basket and we enjoyed the morning on the beach.






February 14, 2010- He had planned an entire day trip to Asheville to ride horses. However, it was cold and rainy that day so we had to improvise and got all dressed up and went out Red Robin. Not as good as riding horses but Still time with my man! (sorry don't have any pictures)

March 15, 2010- That same guy that asked to purse a relationship with me 2 years previous, Got down on his knee at Smith Mountian Lake. VA on a dock lit up with christmas lights and glow sticks and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him!





Setember 10, 2010- I walked down an aisle in Vinton, VA to marry the Love of my life. We had a perfect day! It was everything that I dreamed it would. It was a beautiful day and we were able to celebrate it with some of our closest friends and family!

February 14, 2011- I woke up to breakfast in bed with the same guy that took me to the state house 3 years ago! Not sure what the rest of the day will hold! :)

Jay Allan Ezelle, I love you so much. The last 3 years have been so wonderful! I am so glad that we continue to date now that we are married. The past 5 months has been amazing! I am so blessed to be your wife. I cannot wait for the next 3 years that we get to spend together! Happy first Valentines day and happy 3 year anniversary

Happy Valentines day everyone

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet story. A beautiful one it is. We pray that the Lord will give you 80 more years together. Well, maybe not 80. I pray the Lord will return before then. I love you so much sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the bloggersphere, and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere! Love it:) Hope you write TONS!

    ReplyDelete